This is for ONE seat at our March 18th Fabrication / CAD Workshop. The topic for this workshop will be metal fabrication and 2D CAD.
During this class you will learn how to use different tools such as metal cutting saws, grinders, benders, cnc plasma table, etc. You will learn how to shape and form different types of metal based on class instruction. There will also be a section when you will learn some basic 2D drawing in CAD software.
We highly suggesting bringing a laptop and a mouse for the CAD section. Software will be provided.
Workshop will be limited to 10 participants to be sure there is plenty of hands on time for each. Lunch will be provided and cooked on site.
Price is $100 This includes all materials/consumables/lunch and a memento to take home and hang on your fridge.
- Denim/Jean/Work Long Pants.
- NO Sweat pants workout pants, etc
- Long sleeve shirt (expect to get dirty...don't wear your finest swag)
- Proper footwear…ideally leather boots. Steel toe not required. No sandals, etc
- No smoking/vape/etc in the shop
- If you are feeling sick don’t come.
- Gloves are suggested but we will have some to supply if needed.
- If you break any of these rules you will NOT be allowed to participate and asked to leave. These rules will be enforced.
If you have any questions please contact, email@example.com or 989-545-1799
Please make sure you list your contact info when you check out. You will be contacted with directions and any other details before the workshop.
If you sign up for more than one class you will automatically get 15% off in your cart.