This is for ONE seat at our first Classic Daily Workshop. The topic for this workshop will be welding. We will be showing how to Stick, Mig, and Tig weld. This will be geared to anyone from first time welders to some with experience and will work with each person to help improve your skills. You will be able to weld on different materials such as steel, aluminum, and thin wall stainless.
This is not a certifiable type class. There will be three "teachers" that weld for a living. The goal will be LOTS and LOTS of hands on practice. You will mess up but by the end of the workshop you will gain a great deal of knowledge and hopefully have fun doing it.
Workshop will be limited to 9 participants to be sure there is plenty of hood time for each. Lunch will be provided and cooked on site (Smoked ribs....).
Price is $150 which will include a basic auto darkening welding helmet for you to take home. If you have your own hood the price will be $120. This includes all materials/consumables/lunch and a memento to take home and hang on your fridge.
- Denim/Jean/Work Long Pants.
- NO Sweat pants workout pants, etc
- Long sleeve shirt (expect to get dirty...don't wear your finest swag)
- Proper footwear…ideally leather boots. Steel toe not required. No sandals, etc
- No smoking/vape/etc in the shop
- If you are feeling sick don’t come.
- Gloves are suggested but we will have some to supply if needed.
- If you break any of these rules you will NOT be allowed to weld and asked to leave. These rules will be enforced.
If you have any questions please contact, email@example.com or 989-545-1799
Please make sure you list your contact info when you check out. You will be contacted with directions and any other details before the workshop.